Are you passionate about making your customer's success through Cloud transformation?
Gravity Infosolutions, Inc is looking for its India office in Noida for a Salesforce Developer that will be part of the Cloud Practice at our company. This team is working on cutting-edge technology and has access to every tool made by Salesforce. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to grow and expand your technical skillset while helping to define new and current environments.
You will be in an entirely Agile environment using modern tools, techniques, and methods such as complex Salesforce environments, Lightning Web Components (LWC), AppExchange initiatives, and an integration ecosystem. You will play a technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application.
· Hands-on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, Visualforce, and integration with external systems
· Expertise on projects focused on Salesforce.com - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and the Force.com platform
· Experience of one year in Lightning is a must
· A background in Java, Python, Node, .NET, is desirable but not mandatory.
· Experience in SOAP API, REST API, and Bulk API would be a plus
· Experience in integrating Salesforce with 3rd party APIs
· Collaborate with the functional team and customers for the successful delivery with quality
· Experience in Marketing Cloud/Pardot, Commerce Cloud, or Financial Cloud would be an added advantage
· PD1 & PD2 certification will be an added advantage