Salesforce CRM Program Manager
5-10 years | Andover, MA
Posted 20 days ago
- Initiate and lead discussions with business partners to gather, analyze, prioritize, and refine business requirements
- Create business analysis documentation including user stories, usage scenarios, process flows, data dictionaries
- Requirements traceability matrices, design documents, and project schedules
- Work directly, in a hands-on way, with the system/data, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time.
- Provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable
- Create and maintain objects, fields, fieldsets, record types, page layouts, permission sets, approval processes.
- User roles, profiles, groups, sharing rules, workflows, and validation rules
- Integrate Salesforce with other enterprise systems, such as ERPs, BI, and Outlook, etc.
- Perform data cleansing, data uploads and data exports
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Produce training materials and lead training sessions
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of experience leading delivery of large enterprise software solutions. Consulting experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience leading delivery of Salesforce-specific programs
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com – sales, service, and marketing clouds – particularly Service Cloud.
- Experience with Partner Community and Customer Community, as well as sales analytics tools, e.g. Einstein.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Sales and Marketing Operations
- Solid understanding and knowledge of SFDC including configuration, data, and governance.
- Can articulate these to users and technical resources
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate processes across disparate systems
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills.
- Including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- A results-oriented person with a delivery focus and strong organizational skills
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201), Advanced