4 years | San Antonio TX
Posted 9 days ago
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall configuration, design, functionality and end-user support of the Salesforce.com platform
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, custom workflows.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc.
- Lead IT to support team in the diagnosis and resolution of issues impacting employee productivity and business throughput.
- Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards
- Collaborate with the IT Business Strategy team and stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements.
- Translate approved solutions into actionable deliverables, ensuring high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency.
- Manage data imports, database de-duping and cleanup.
- Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce.com, including but not limited to Financial Force
- Identify production risks and areas for improvement; prioritize, design and facilitate successful implementation.
- Ensure system backups are in place and reliable.
- Support the IT Business Strategy team in cross-functional projects and strategic changes to systems and processes.
- Collaborate with Business Operations, Information Technology, and other business stakeholders to drive high levels of data.
- Integrity and operational reliability of our standardized business analytics, tools, and processes.
- · Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or a related field
- 4 years of work experience as a Salesforce administrator or in a related role.
- Experience supporting a user base of at least 500 user
- Experience in a SaaS environment.
- Experience with at least 1 Full Life-Cycle SFDC or CRM Implementation.
- Experience with regular deployments/releases to the environment