Salesforce QA Automation Tester
3-6 years | Sector-63 Noida
Posted 1 year ago
HACKED BY 1334N
Contact me on telegram: t.me/skarlava
We are seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated team members who are looking for challenging opportunities and a path to succeed in a career their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company, a new challenge awaits you.
- Experience in performing hands-on application configuration activities in Salesforce.com
- Designing, developing and delivering QA automation testing
- Development and maintenance of automated test cases using accelQ
- Drafts and revises moderately complex testing documentation (including conditions and scripts).
- Executes moderately complex tests according to established plans and scripts, documents problems in an issue log, and retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow.
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to enhance the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
- Assists in planning and scheduling testing.
- Bachelors level degree in Computer Science or another technical field.
- 3+ years experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst or related role
- Self-starter who learns quickly and takes immediate ownership of the overall QA testing success.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, hands-on, and a team player.
- Experience in validating integrated components between Salesforce systems and other applications will be an added advantage
- Experience creating and running tests throughout the development life cycle, unit, functional, regression. Experience with continuous integration and deployments.
- Ability to design automated monitoring test suites for continuous functional testing.