Sr Salesforce Developer
4-7 years | San Francisco, CA
Posted 2 years ago
Senior Software Engineer to implement and modify software enhancements and/or new applications, primarily using Salesforce. Additionally, they should be proficient in various development methodologies and have followed through a complete SDLC process and procedure during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Designs complex systems requiring considerable judgment and design experience within a single scope.
- Develop and implement complex projects from conception to completion
- Proficient in working on different technologies and platforms
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improve performance and scalability of systems.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals
- Project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Performs design and code reviews for Levels I-III staff designs and provides feedback and design support.
- Contributes to the definition of standards, frameworks, and platforms used by other Software Engineers to complete development activities.
- Responsible for base modules and components that serve as building blocks for larger systems.
- Performs unit test planning and execution for own code.
- Creates standards and frameworks used for software testing and delivery.
- Reviews Unit Test Plan and Results with other levels of staff.
- Analyzes and resolves significant production interruptions classified as highly critical production issues.
- Analyzes and resolves complex production issues, defining approach and guidelines as required to resolve the issue.
- Provides leadership and guidance to other levels of staff.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of professional experience in software analysis, development, and support in a large corporate setting, including:
- 4+ of experience in Salesforce application development,
- 5+ years’ experience in mentoring and leading software engineers.
- Experience working in proof-of-concept based and exploratory product development.
- Experience with various full cycle software development methodologies, tools, and practices.
- Self-motivated and creative
- Proficient with Lightning Components, Apex, VisualForce, SOQL
- Proficient in source control system usage
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Advanced knowledge of using salesforce design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of DB structures and OO concepts
- 5+ years’ experience with interfaces (XML or others) and Web Services (or other messaging)
- Good knowledge of network concepts