Are you ready to be a change-maker? We are currently seeking a highly-skilled Salesforce Vlocity Architects for our client located with experience in large-scale Salesforce implementations. We are seeking the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
• Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the platform
• Interacts with the Business, Program, Project, Development, Operations, and Service Integration teams to deliver complete technical solutions to our stakeholders.
• Design and implement scalable, compatible and high-performance solutions
• Lead technical design sessions and architect/document technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives
• Distribute development tasks to team members and mentor developers towards solution development
• Develop high-level estimates by analyzing the business cases and viable design solutions
• Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible
• Designing, developing, testing, troubleshooting and debugging of the application
• Code Deployments using Ant script
• Following the project life cycle methodology like Agile and Waterfall defined under the process framework
• Ensure that customer deadline were met
• Incident Management. Problem Management. Quality Management.
• At least 9 years of professional experience working in Salesforce technology
• Is Salesforce Platform Developer Certified (PD1)
• Extensive experience working in Vlocity cloud solutions.
• Extensive experience working with Sales cloud
• Hands-on experience with various Salesforce functionalities including Profiles, OWD, Permission Set Reports, Dashboards, Validation rules, Page Layout, Process Builder, Approval Process, Workflow Rules, and Apex classes
• In-depth experience in CRM Fundamentals
• Effective interpersonal, analytical, leadership, communication and interpretation skills
• Hands on experience in Salesforce application development/architectural experience utilizing Apex, VisualForce, and SOQL, Web service and data migration
• Experience from at least 2 end-to-end Salesforce implementations as a Technical Lead or Technical Architect.
• Hands-on expertise in developing applications on the Force.com Platform
• Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful)
• Excellent knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integration with ERP (Oracle and SAP especially)
• A Salesforce certification in application building or development
• Strong preference shown for experience in Vlocity on the Salesforce platform.
• Any additional certifications in Salesforce is a plus.