3-5 years | Philadelphia, PA
Posted 10 days ago
- Reporting to the Salesforce Senior Systems Analyst will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the Salesforce
- This position requires extensive interaction with team members across sales, marketing, operations, account management
- Design and implement the ongoing updates and enhancements of the SFDC solution, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Responsible for Workflows Creation, Troubleshooting and Maintenance Prepare/Validate Salesforce Releases.
- Business requirements from cross-functional users and document functional requirements for the evaluation.
- Scope definition of new development requests Handle continuous improvement of processes within Salesforce through Configuration
- Workflows Process flows Configuration of Salesforce Lightning UI Coordinate solution testing and end-user sign-off
- Investigate production system bugs and work with IT to find resolution Optimize current process flows and triggers Maintain
- Update hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities
- Maintain user licenses Update security including sharing rules and security levels Design, Create and maintain user roles
- Profiles and hierarchies Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC Manage duplicate records
- Monitor and improve data quality removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields, and workflow
- Have accurate names and reflect current workflow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive responsibility in analyzing business requirements and support information systems
- Projects com lighting configuration preferred Minimum of 3 years acting as system administrator within Salesforce
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in soliciting, gathering, analyzing, user input and requirements
- Experience in authoring requirements definition and related documentation
- Experience in collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers
- Execute business analysis Ensure Salesforce.com Sales Policies & Procedures are enforced & maintained.
- Strong organizational, project, and time management skills.