3-5 years | Charlotte, NC
Posted 10 days ago
Looking for a lead who would be working with a large agile development program, building and working on enterprise-grade software systems on top of the Salesforce development stack and nCino Bank Operating System.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, testers, product owners and software architects to plan.
- Business solutions built on Salesforce & nCino technologies.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Assist in the sizing of features while identifying risks and enablers.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to target state technology.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer
- 3+ years experience in salesforce Cloud architecture
- Automated testing
- Experience with source control management system
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization