6+ Years | Phoenix AZ
Posted 6 days ago
Position Purpose: Responsible for analytic data needs of the business unit. Handle complex data projects and acts as a lead for other Data Analysts.
- Provide advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Develop reports and deliverables and make recommendations to management
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data warehouse analytical tools
- Assist management in driving business decisions based on data
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
- Assist with training and mentoring other Data Analysts.
- Assist with determining workload and related activities for other Data Analysts
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 6+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Reporting and Analysis tools, SQL, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access.
- Experience managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation.
- 3+ years of HEDIS data analysis experience including measurement and rates impacted.
- 3+ years of related IT experience, including data warehouse, coding or ETL experience.
- Encounters experience preferred.