Principal Salesforce Developer
6+ Years | Charleston, SC
Posted 3 days ago
As a SFDC Principal level Developer, you will be critical to Company’s operational success, both in completing major projects and providing ongoing support for our SFDC platform. You will use best practices and design patterns that lead to detailed designs, development activities, peer reviews, and then Production deployments. You will manage your own time and make prioritization decisions about how to best accomplish your tasks and supporting the dev team/s. Ultimately, your success in these areas will allow Company to do what we are so good at doing;
- Champion the Blackbaud Salesforce.com technical environment from cradle to grave.
- Proactively be aware of SFDC releases and make design decisions based on latest features and roadmap items from salesforce.
- Serve as a Salesforce.com domain expert. Accountable and responsible for overall solution design including SFDC components, integration, and reporting.
- Lead, shape, and approve technical work of others.
- Experience managing vendors and/or able to set expectations in order to ensure quality technical implementation from cradle to grave.
- Lead and mentor other employee’s that are ‘up-and-coming’ within Salesforce.
- Document and perform ‘Lessons Learned’ and ‘Best Practices’ on a regular basis.
- Document design and implementation aspects of the Blackbaud current implementation.
- Document and present current and future architecture recommendations.
- Work with stakeholders to document design specifications against business or technical requirements. Ensure that success criteria for specifications is documented.
- Follow standard design patterns, coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable, and documented.
- Apply change management processes for documenting, communicating, and testing code releases from Sandboxes to Production environments.
- Adhere to our software development lifecycle (continuous integration and deployments) and quality standards.
- Strategize and plan the Sandbox refresh schedule to make the best use of it in our SDLC.
- Evaluate AppExchange products for business needs and help make decisions to choose the most suitable products.
- BS Degree at an accredited college or university
- 6+ yr Experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- 5+ yr Experience implementing Triggers and Workflows.
- 5+ yr Experience implementing APEX, VisualForce, and SOQL.
- 3+ yr Experience SOAP or REST Web Services.
- Experience with SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, Marketo, CPQ, FinancialForce, and Lightning.
- Certified Application Architect
- Certified System Architect