Manager-Digital Product Management
4-5 Years | McLean VA
Posted 11 days ago
Our Product Managers help us bring ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. They lead teams of designers, engineers, and analysts to define product strategy and develop, launch, and enhance products and services that drive our business forward. We’re looking for a few self-driven technologists to work as Product Managers, driving intent across all lines of business to create simple unifying user experiences that make life easier for our customers.
- Drive product vision
- Use exceptional communication skills as you set product vision and lead road mapping, goal setting, story writing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy
- Leverage your history of building APIs from business intent, serve as subject matter expert, contributing practitioner, and thought a leader
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
- Be accountable for product delivery
- Be a collaborative team player with the ability to navigate and influence the organization.
- Have experience shipping multiple products in an agile environment across a variety of platforms and channels. Use deep planning skills for both the short and long term
- Be a creative problem solver who can prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to orchestrate successful launch or optimization cycle
- Come with a varied skill set
- Live at the intersection of Human, Business, and Technology. Deep fluency and experience in at least two dimensions and understanding of the third.
- Possess a blend of strategic and tactical thinking, creative and analytic reasoning
- Have an entrepreneurial ability to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts
- Have industry or hobbyist experience with emerging and leading technologies across disciplines (IoT, Machine Learning, Voice interfaces, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years in digital product management
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 1 year of experience in Banking / Financial Service.