Salesforce Einstein Developer
5 years | New York, NY
Posted 26 days ago
- As an Einstein Analytics (Wave) Developer supporting Enterprise Platforms' Formula 1 transformation program.
- Will be responsible for the delivery of strategic analytics data solutions built on Salesforce. com (SFDC) Einstein Analytics.
- Design, build, and support Wave apps, datasets, and dashboards beginning with an MVP iterating into full-featured sales.
- In partnership with the Product Owner and sales operations, define intuitive, insightful, actionable, and compelling Wave
- Provide "best practices" direction and implement approaches for content governance, taxonomy, processes.
- Enable Wave solutions to be embedded into and available within our wider SFDC ecosystem
- Optimize for the whole: provide design guidance to team on Wave capabilities and limitations
- enabling delivery of a system that is supportable, maintainable, performant, and achieves high user adoption.
- Grow our internal Wave expertise: be a mentor, teacher, and guide to both developers and Sales Operations.
- Data analysis: analyze data sets for patterns and anomalies, and create mock datasets to create meaningful prototypes
- Enable parallel development between Wave and other development areas.