QA-Automation Testing ( SE/SSE)
5+ years | Sector-63 Noida
Posted 20 days ago
Role & Responsibilities:
- Involve in creating automation framework using Selenium + Python/ Java and TestNG.
- Develop test automation approach applying modern test automation techniques
- Schedule automation regression to run at regular intervals.
- Identify and raise defects identified through automation test execution.
- Troubleshoot issues in automation scripts found during testing.
- Regular update automation test suite.
- Understand test case prioritization.
- Assess and raise risk/issues in testing.
- Timely report testing status with different stakeholders.
- 3-5 years of extensive experience in Automation using Selenium + Java / Python.
- Extensive experience in WebDriver & TestNG.
- Solid knowledge and good hands-on SQL and scripting language.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum Team.
- Additional Skills – BDD, TDD, CI/CD- Jenkins
- Experience in working on AWS & SFDC platforms is preferred.
- Experience in other commercial operations processes like alignment, call planning, field reporting will be added advantage.
- Expertise in Excel and VBA.
- Excellent in communication.
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision, pick up new solutions quickly & ability to work under pressure.
- Energetic and able to contribute to the organization beyond assigned work.
- Excellent communication skills (must be able to interface with the team in India and US)
- Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements are a plus.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
- Drive for the result - Able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously & with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks that may occur along the way.