At Gravity Infosolutions, we are working on a mission to transform the way businesses operate. We always look for dedicated professionals to join our team so we can share the good things for helping the clients.
There are always perks of joining our team of Salesforce Professionals. Either you are a newbie or an experienced player, we always love to include great people in our team so that we can come up with new and exciting solutions to help our clients.
We are looking for professionals who have:
- The Passion for Working Together With Smart & Inspiring Teams.
- The Leadership Quality & Wish to Operate Transparently, Openly and Exude Passion.
- The Desire to Recognizes our Professionals as the Greatest Assets.
- The Craving to Learn, Grow, and Thrive in Pursuit of Their Utmost Potential.
We are hiring
1. Sales Associate(Fresher) (Urgently Required who can join immediately)
Job Description and Skill required:
- Any Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business, Marketing or Communication).
- Generate new leads through outbound efforts on prospects identified as potentially needing our product offering. (Includes contacting the active in-house prospect list).
- Take 100% ownership for initial stages of sales development cycle: new business research, preliminary needs assessment/analysis and initial introduction and online product demonstrations.
- Actively build, manage and report on sales pipeline.
- Collect in-depth prospect information for subsequent consultative sales stages.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific product offers.
- Ability to persuade, influence
The Person Should Be:
- Strong In Communication Skills
- Go-Getta Enthusiastic
- Self Motivated
- Ready To Work In Shifts
Shift Timing: 4:00 P.M Onwards
- Noida Sec. 11
Hiring For Intern
- Analyze data using statical Software
- Convert complex data & finding into understandable tables graphs & written reports
- Prepare Reports & present result to client & management
- Meeting & Liaising with clients to negotiate & agree research project.
- Preparing brief & commissioning research
- Formulating & presenting it to the client or senior management
- Writing & managing the distribution of survey & questionnaires
- Breifing interviews & Researchers
- Liaising with & managing survey staff moderating
- Undertaking ethnography research (Observing people in their homes & other environment)
- Conducting qualitative & quantitative survey.