At Gravity Infosolutions, we are working on a mission to transform the way businesses operate. We always look for dedicated professionals to join our team so we can share the good things for helping the clients.
There are always perks of joining our team of Salesforce Professionals. Either you are a newbie or an experienced player, we always love to include great people in our team so that we can come up with new and exciting solutions to help our clients.
We are looking for professionals who have:
- The Passion for Working Together With Smart & Inspiring Teams.
- The Leadership Quality & Wish to Operate Transparently, Openly and Exude Passion.
- The Desire to Recognizes our Professionals as the Greatest Assets.
- The Craving to Learn, Grow, and Thrive in Pursuit of Their Utmost Potential.
We are hiring
1. Sales Executive
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business, Marketing or Communication).
- 1 year of successful B2B Inside Sales experience in Salesforce Cloud CRM client acquisition, across the world.
- In-depth knowledge and experience within a variety of industries, with experience and/or understanding of Salesforce.com sales cloud and service cloud, force.com.
- Proven track record in Salesforce related sales with a demonstrated ability to negotiate with clients.
- Strong consulting background
- We strongly emphasize a consultative sales approach over "cold calling" approach.
- Pro-active, organized, dependable with proven ability to work well in small team.
The Person Should Be:
- Strong In Communication Skills
- Go-Getta Enthusiastic
- Self Motivated
- Ready To Work In Shifts
Senior Developer – Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Masters in Computer Applications.
- We are looking for high-energy, self-motivated and goal oriented . Senior Salesforce Developer with 3-5 years of relevant experience in Design and Development of force.com solutions.
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce and application integration patterns
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project
- Serves as the technical expert on projects focused on Salesforce.com - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and the Force.com platform.
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing, administration
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Lead a small team of developers
- Responsible for code reviews, troubleshooting and performance tuning and process improvement
- Collaborate with the functional team and customers for the successful delivery with quality